Comments about Customer Service and Cashier Training Certificate - At the institution - Coquitlam - British Columbia
This program has been designed in partnerships with the retail business and hospitality sectors and includes classroom, lab and practicum components. The CSCT program covers all the required skills to prepare students for employment in various positions in the realm of customer service, hospitality, merchandising and cashiering.
There is a practical component associated with this program.
The Customer Service and Cashier Training Program is designed for students with barriers to employment.
Customer Service Certificate (Super Host), Pos Cashiering Certificate, WHMIS Certificate and a Citation.
Course Title Credits
- CSCT 0110 Introduction to Employability Skills 3
- CSCT 0120 Customer Service Basics 3
- CSCT 0130 Cashiering Applications 3
- CSCT 0140 Job Search and Job Maintenance 3
- CSCT 0150 Community Practicum 3