Honours in Public History with Internship Option: 60 credits
Students must apply to the Departmental Undergraduate Advisor for admission to the Honours Program. With the exception of first-year direct-entry students, those seeking admission usually apply after completion of a miniumum of 30 credits at Concordia University. Students must have an overall CGPA of 3.30 to qualify for entry to Honours. After entry, they must maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.30.
* 6 required credits in European history
* 6 elective credits in North American history
* 6 elective credits in non-Western* history
* 6 elective credits in History at the intermediate level
* 3 elective credits in History at the intermediate level, or from related disciplines
* 3 required credits in History and the Public
* 6 elective credits chosen from History through Visual Media, History and Public Policy, Selected Topics in Public History
* 3 required credits in the Philosophy and the Practice of History
* 3 required credits in Methodology and History
* 9 elective credits in advanced-level seminars
* 9 required credits in advanced study in Public History, Public History Workshop, Public History Internship
* 30 elective credits in any department
*Non-Western history includes African, Asian, Latin American, and Middle Eastern history.