Course Type: Undergraduate
Career Path: Business
Course Category: BA (Hons)
Arden University’s BA (Hons) in Business (Tourism) is for those seeking to develop professional skills and an insider knowledge of the tourism industry. The course offers you the foundation you need to manage or start a business in the field, with a curriculum that enforces a range of transferable, relevant business skills. You will develop business skills and understanding specific to tourism management that will enable you to respond to specific industry requirements in national and international contexts.
The course will approach several aspects of the tourism industry and how to manage them in a business setting, such as national and international travel, understanding the tourism environment, contemporary issues in tourism management and sustainable tourism management. It will also tackle fundamental business elements, such as finance, marketing, business processes and business analysis. Students can expect to acquire valuable skills such as personnel management, entrepreneurship and the ability to analyse and interpret written, visual and graphical data to improve business performance.
Your place of study:
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
Possible Course Requirements:
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
Course Duration: 3 years
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: Arden University.
The Careers Centre at GISMA helps students and alumni fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
The Careers Centre does the following:
- Assists students in making connections between their academic experience and chosen career path;
- Offers career related educational opportunities which help students establish career plans and increase their professional and personal development;
- Works with alumni to enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration;
- Strengthens and expands relationships with employers;
- Builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events for companies and students at GISMA.