BA (Hons) Business (Marketing).
Course Type: Undergraduate
Career Path: Business / Marketing
Course Category: BA (Hons)
The BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) degree will help you develop your understanding of the business world while specialising in marketing. The course will equip students with the knowledge and skills specific to marketing planning, strategy and communications that will lead them to become top professionals in marketing whilst also gaining a strong foundation of knowledge within business.
You will acquire the necessary expertise to become a crucial part of your organisation, feeding intelligence to your management team, supporting effective decision making, attracting customers and understanding the market in your industry of choice. The programme will provide you with a practical understanding of key marketing concepts, and as a result you will be able to respond to distinct business requirements in the marketing area in a variety of contexts.
The degree will cover several marketing and business concepts, such as how to build marketing strategies, managing communications, and how to gather relevant market intelligence. You will also learn key business fundaments such as finance, understanding organisations, business processes and business analysis.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is perfect for those who aspire to become leading marketing professionals. It will enable you to build a promising professional future in your area of choice, equipping you with the tools you need to thoroughly comprehend the business world and the marketing aspect of organisations
Employment stats and USP’s:
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
• AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
• Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
• International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
• Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
• Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
• Free German classes and 100% in English
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
After completing the course, graduates have a wide variety of careers to choose from. Positions that graduates can take up include brand manager, campaign manager, marketing manager, marketing executive, communications manager, among others.
Graduates can also choose to embark on postgraduate study and pursue a master’s or MBA degree.
Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us
An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
Course Duration: 3 years
Awarding body / Certified by: Arden University
At Arden University, we make it our business to help you achieve your potential.
We believe that everyone, everywhere has a right to higher education. It’s a path that leads to both personal progress and enrichment.
For some though, there are hurdles along the way – whether its geographical constraints, financial concerns, family commitments or just not quite believing you can do it.
Our ambition is to make higher education more accessible, engaging and beneficial to people everywhere and our unique, flexible online and full time study programmes and supportive learning experience make us a pioneer in Higher Education.