Learn the skills you need to work in PC Maintenance and Repair — at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a PC Maintenance and Repair Technician. ICS Canada PC Maintenance and Repair training helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. Develop these skills and more:
* Add printers, software, scanners, joysticks, etc. to your computer.
* Troubleshoot, install, and maintain your computer system.
* Remove and replace CPUs, motherboards, and memory.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Start a moneymaking career in the growing field of PC Maintenance and Repair.
Why take a PC Maintenance and Repair course? With the right credentials, you can:
* Earn $18.59 per hour in a growing career field.*
* Work for businesses of all types that rely on computers!
* Work for an existing repair business, or begin one of your own.
As more companies do business on the Internet and more households make purchases online, more computers are needed. That means more work for you!