MSc Data Analytics and Finance.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Marketing / Finance
Course Category: MSc
Big Data is going to be worth $102bn by 2019 according to IDC research which means organisations will need skilled analysts to maximise the opportunities it has to offer. This MSc Data Analytics and Finance will help you develop the core skills and competencies in the area of applied data analytics that you can apply within a financial management environment. You will become proficient in analysing complex data and will develop an understanding of corporate financial reporting. You’ll study in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education^ (^According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor).
This programme is for those interested in entering a strategic financial role within any field of business. Ideal for anyone wanting expert knowledge in the field. Data analytics is a valued skill and the financial industry is heavily regulated. Having a firm grasp of data analytics will set any ambitious individual apart in the 21st century.
After studying for this MSc Data Analytics and Finance programme you will be well equipped to enter a strategic role in the IT sector, or to take your data manipulation skills to a non-IT specialist position.
Your place of study
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
Possible Course Requirements:
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
You must also show the following:
- Sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- Professional references
- Demonstrable work experience
- You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration : 1 to 2 years
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: Apr 19, Oct 19
Certified by: Arden University
The Careers Centre at GISMA helps students and alumni fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
The Careers Centre does the following:
- Assists students in making connections between their academic experience and chosen career path;
- Offers career related educational opportunities which help students establish career plans and increase their professional and personal development;
- Works with alumni to enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration;
- Strengthens and expands relationships with employers;
- Builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events for companies and students at GISMA.