Comments about Human Resources Ontario College Graduate Certificate - At the institution - Oshawa - Ontario
This intensive program prepares students with a three-year college diploma or a university degree for HR positions in a variety of workplace settings: manufacturing, health care, government, consulting, and the not-for-profit sector. Students study key areas of human resources such as HR planning; employee and labour relations; compensation management; organizational behaviour; managerial accounting; training and development; health and safety; recruitment and selection and performance management.
A five-week project-based field placement allows students to apply concepts in a practical work setting and to gain experience to help in launching their careers.
Human Resources Ontario College Graduate Certificate
1. ACCOUNTING I (HURM)
2. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY (HURM)
3. ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR FOR HR PROFESSIONALS (HURM)
4. PRINCIPLES OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HURM)
5. RECRUITMENT & SELECTION (HURM)
1. EMPLOYEE AND LABOUR RELATIONS (HURM)
2. FOUNDATIONS OF MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
3. HUMAN RESOURCES PLANNING (HURM)
4. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT (HURM)
5. COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT (HURM)
1. FIELD PLACEMENT