Fashion Show Production
Classes will be taught both Italian and English. This institution is located in Milan, Italy.
The fashion show is the moment when the brand is at its most exposed and a unique way to represent the company image, taking advantage of the massive media coverage such events collect worldwide.
The course explores the professionalities involved in the organisation and direction of a show, the fashion event par excellence.
- Analysis of the fashion show concept and design process
- Meeting between stylist, designer and show director
- Fashion show setting
- Location, scenography, lights and soundtrack
- Pre-show organization
- Production, coordination and how to make the show spectacular
Fashion Show production is a one month course
Lessons will be held every day from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 17.00 for a total amount of 72 hours.
The whole amount for the course is composed by:
- Admission fee: Euro 400,00
- Tuition fee: Euro 2500,00
- Total amount: Euro 2900,00
We can provide you all the necessary documents to get student visa.
We can offer our help to find accommodation
Fundamental prerequisite to attend the course is to have already turned 18 years old