Fashion Personal shopper
Classes will be taught both Italian and English. This institution is located in Milan, Italy.
A Personal Shopper is a figure that was fashioned in the USA in the nineties and established some years later in the main Italian cities, especially in Milan.
The mission of the Personal Shopper is to optimize client’s time by guiding them to invest time and money in the best way to buy suitable clothing and accessories and to be aware of the latest trends.
- Professional clothing
- Accessories: how to define their value and importance
- Meeting the client: how to develop a strong and deep relationship
- Personal shopper’s “friends”: dealers, hotel concierges, restaurant managers
- Key word for a personal shopper: being always updated
- Visiting a professor: a personal shopper working in Milan
- Choosing clothing and accessories according to client’s budget and personality
- Outdoor visit among the fashion streets of Milan
- Clothing psychology
- Fashion brands: prêt-à-porter, haute couture, concept store, malls, outlets, and markets
- Fashion and “musts” in the fashion system
- Beauty and the small and great events to follow and suggest
Fashion Personal Shopper is a one month course
Lessons will be held every day from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 17.00 for a total amount of 108 hours.
We can provide you all the necessary documents to get student visa.
We can offer our help to find accommodation
Fundamental prerequisite to attend the course is to have already turned 18 years old