Comments about Critical Care Nursing Graduate Certificate - At the institution - Oshawa - Ontario
One of the main components of the Critical Care Graduate Certificate Program is Critical Care Simulation. This course is run in a lab with high fidelity simulators that can take blood pressures, listen to heart sounds, breath sounds, etc. Thirty nine hours in length, the lab is held over 2 weekends or a one week period.
Critical Care Nursing Graduate Certificate
In order to earn the Program certificate credit the following eight courses must be completed successfully:
* CCIN 1500 - Introduction to e-learning;
* CCFO 1500 - Foundations: Critical Care;
* CCHA 2500 - Advanced Health Assessment;
* CCCC 1501 - Management of the Critically Ill Patient: Cardiac;
* CCRN 1502 - Management of the Critically Ill Patient: Respiratory/Neuro;
* CCRE 1503 - Management of the Critically Ill Patient: GI/Renal/Endocrine;
* CCSI 2501 - Critical Care Simulations; and
* CCPR 2502 - Critical Care Practicum.
All six theoretical courses must be completed prior to the sim lab and practicum.