Comments about Career and Employment Preparation Citation - At the institution - New Westminster - British Columbia
This 14-week full-time program is designed to assist individuals with barriers to employment. Students identify a realistic, achievable career goal and make a plan to reach that goal. They will also learn and practice the skills needed to be successful in further vocational training.
The program includes four weeks of work placement. Employment readiness skills are practiced in the classroom and demonstrated on the work placement.
Career and Employment Preparation Citation
Career Employment Preparation
- CAEP 0100 Assessment and Intake 0
- CAEP 0201 Career Exploration and Planning 3
- CAEP 0202 Job Preparation and Maintenance 3
- CAEP 0203 Interpersonal Skills for the Work Place 3
- CAEP 0204 Job Search Skills 3
- CAEP 0205 Work Placement 3