Learn the skills you need to repair appliances – at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Appliance Repair. The ICS Canada Appliance Repair Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
* Using electrical appliance tools and testers.
* Working with electric heating appliances and fans.
* Working with electric ranges, water heaters, and washing machines.
* Working with motor-driven small appliances, clothes dryers, dishwashers, compactors, and disposals.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
This ICS Canada distance learning program is like having your own personal Appliance Repair school!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career as an Appliance Repair technician.
Why complete an Appliance Repair Technician training program? With the right credentials, you can:
* Earn an hourly wage of $16.16* in a growing career field.
* Work for an established repair shop or start your own business.
* Complete your training in as little as six months from today, or take up to two years.
Appliance Repair Technicians enjoy challenging, varied assignments and flexible working hours. Self-employed Appliance Repair Technicians have the freedom and independence that come with business ownership.