Classes will be taught both Italian and English
. This institution is located in Milan, Italy
Hair-styling uses a wide variety of advanced techniques and fashion trends to create certain appearances. Throughout the decades styles have changed drastically, although, the more classic styles still remain to this day.
These courses teach the transition of styles through the decades, from practical to impractical and from traditional to the fashion on the future.
Advance Fashion Hair-Styling
- Photographers influence on hairstyles
- History of hair-styling
- Fashion hair-styling during the earlier periods
- Fashion hair-styling during the forties
- Fashion hair-styling during the fifties
- Fashion hair-styling during the sixties
- Fashion hair-styling during the seventies
- Fashion hair-styling during the eighties
- Fashion hair-styling during the nineties
is a one month course
Lessons will be held every day from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 17.00 for a total amount of 108 hours.
The whole amount for the course is composed by:
- Admission fee: Euro 400,00
- Tuition fee: Euro 2500,00
- Total amount: Euro 2900,00
We can provide you all the necessary documents to get student visa.
We can offer our help to find accommodation
Fundamental prerequisite to attend the course is to have already turned 18 years old