Comments about Teachers of Adults Certificate - Part-time - Greater Sudbury - Ontario
The Teachers of Adults program has been designed for individuals who wish to develop and improve their teaching skills. This newly revised program provides a framework for those individuals interested in a career in adult training. Current issues unique to the adult learner will be addressed both through independent and online learning.
Teachers of Adults Certificate
Teachers of Adults is a certificate program approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Program of Study
* TAD 1005 003 Becoming An Adult Educator
* TEA 1212 002 Curriculum Development
* TAD 1111 003 Instructional Techniques
* TEA 1150 003 Instructional Technology in Ad Ed
* TAD 1010 002 Assessment & Evaluation
* GIC 1155 002 Understanding Learning Disabilities
* CMP 1031 002 How to Develop a Course Using Moodl
* TAD 1100 003 The Teacher as Consultant
* TEA 1200 003 Counselling Adult Learners
* TEA 1250 003 Current Issues in Adult Education
* PRM 1010 003 eLearning Project Management