Comments about Nursing Unit Clerk Certificate - Part-time - Prince George - British Columbia
This program prepares you for work as a nursing unit clerk (NUC) in local hospitals, or upgrades the skills of those currently employed as nursing unit clerks.
There is a practical aspect associated with this program.
Nursing Unit Clerk Certificate
- CENR 170 Communication Skills for the Nursing Unit Clerk
- CENR 171 Patient Chart Records
- CENR 172 Admission, Discharge, and Transfers
- CENR 173 Pharmacology and Medication Orders I
- CENR 174 Pharmacology and Medication Orders II
- CENR 175 Laboratory Orders
- CENR 176 Diagnostic Orders
- CENR 177 Surgical Orders
- CENR 178 Therapeutic Orders
- CENR 179 Nursing Unit Clerk Practicum