MSc in Telecommunications Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: IT
Course Category: MSc
This programme will teach you about the newest developments in the telecommunications world and everything you need to know in order to succeed in strategic or operational management positions.
This MSc is for those interested in entering the telecommunications sector in a management capacity.
This MSc is delivered and awarded by Arden University, who specialise in distance learning; 79% of their students reported that they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
Programme taught in English in Germany.
Your place of study.
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
- You must also show the following:
- - sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- - professional references
- - demonstrable work experience
- You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years.
Campus Based: Yes
The Careers Centre at GISMA helps students and alumni fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
The Careers Centre does the following:
- Assists students in making connections between their academic experience and chosen career path;
- Offers career related educational opportunities which help students establish career plans and increase their professional and personal development;
- Works with alumni to enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration;
- Strengthens and expands relationships with employers;
- Builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events for companies and students at GISMA.