The Graduate Certificate in Management Accounting Program consists of eight courses (23 credits). The program can be completed on a part-time basis over a period of 16 months, starting in the fall term and ending in December of the following year.
Classes are held on Saturdays for a period of seven weeks per session. A three-hour mid-term exam is written during those seven weeks and the final exam is scheduled for the last day of each session. Classes begin at 9 am and end at 4 pm. There is a one-hour break for lunch and shorter coffee breaks.
- ACCO 661 - Financial Accouting 1
- ACCO 662 - Management Accounting 1
- ACCO 671 - Financial Accounting 2
- ACCO 672 - Managerial Accounting 2
- FINA 620 - Applied FinancialManagement
- ACCO 673 - Specialized Topics in Taxation
- ACCO 681 - Financial Accounting 3
- ACCO 682 - Comprehensive Case Analysis