Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about Early Childhood Education Diploma - Online
The Early Childhood Education program provides students with the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to organize and maintain a safe, stimulating learning environment that ensures the total development of the young child.
There will be four Fieldwork placements within this program of study.
Early Childhood Education Diploma
Program of Study
* ECE 1050 003 Health & Nutrition
* ECE 1115 003 Intro to Early Childhood Education
* ECE 1120 003 Child Growth & Development I
* ECE 1190 003 Field Work & Seminar I
* ENG 1551 001 Writing Fundamentals: Ind. Study
* PSY 1050 003 Introduction To Psychology I
* ECE 1201 003 Curriculum Planning I
* ECE 1205 003 Observing and Recording
* ECE 1220 003 Child Growth And Development II
* ECE 1290 007 Field Placement II
* ECE 1295 003 Child Guidance
* ENG 1751 001 Job Search Skills: Ind. Study
* ENG 3200 002 Effect Workplace Writing/Human Serv
* ECE 2040 003 Anti-Bias Curriculum
* ECE 2301 003 Curriculum Planning II
* ECE 2315 003 Curriculum Models in ECE
* ECE 2390 005 Field Placement III
* ECE 2395 003 Family Liaison
* ENG 1900 002 Writing Skills For Human Services
* PSY 2400 003 Psychology/Exceptional Individual
* ECE 2051 003 Research Methods
* ECE 2320 003 Infant Care
* ECE 2410 003 Administration For Ece Environments
* ECE 2416 003 Program'g For The Exceptional Child