Comments about Behavioural Interventionist Citation - Part-time - New Westminster - British Columbia
This part-time citation prepares students to work in a family setting or centre with young children diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). It will equip the behavioural interventionist to competently implement the behavioural support plans developed by a Behavioural Consultant and based on the science of Applied Behaviour Analysis. It also provides the student with the knowledge, skills and values necessary to be an effective practitioner and team member.
There is a practicum course associated with this program.
Behavioural Interventionist Citation
Course Title Credits
- CCSD 1140 Introduction to Practice 3
- CE Behavioural Interventionist Foundations (Continuing Education Course) 3
- CCSD 1150 Teaching and Learning: Foundations 3
- BHIN 1230 The Young Child with Autism 1.5
- CCSD 2334 Supporting Families 1.5
- BHIN 1256 Supporting Positive Behaviour and Communication 3
- BHIN 1240 Practicum 3