BA (Hons) HRM & Psychology.
Course Type: Undergraduate
Career Path: Business
Course Category: BA (Hons)
Human resources and psychology is a good combination of subjects and will help prepare you for an array of fields, particularly the corporate world, where business psychology is highly valued.
If you decide to go down the routes mentioned, you’ll be able to assist top organisations in keeping employees motivated and happy. This is perfect if you’re an individual who likes to bring out the best in people and like to help everyone perform at the top of their game.
As part of this course, you will look into a vast array of disciples including law, different branches of psychology, including social and developmental, biological, cognitive, and social.
On the management front, you will learn about how managing differs across different cultures, how to maintain control in times of corporate change.
As well as this, you will also explore research methods within this field. You will then get a chance to incorporate this into your work with a final project in your final year, which will be supervised by an academic member of staff and you can conduct this piece of work into any area of your interest.
Upon graduation, you can decide to carve out a career for yourself or undertake further study into this field. Companies will always require HR professionals, so the job market is always strong in this field. You will pick up a whole host of transferable skills such as evaluating data, report writing, working independently as well as part of a team and presentation skills.
Your place of study:
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
Possible Course Requirements:
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
Course Duration: 3 years
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: Sep 19
Certified by: Arden University
The Careers Centre at GISMA helps students and alumni fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
The Careers Centre does the following:
- Assists students in making connections between their academic experience and chosen career path;
- Offers career related educational opportunities which help students establish career plans and increase their professional and personal development;
- Works with alumni to enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration;
- Strengthens and expands relationships with employers;
- Builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events for companies and students at GISMA.