60 semester credits of first- and second-year courses. These must include a minimum of 18 credits in Arts at the second-year level taken in two or more subject areas.
1. 6 credits in first-year English, including 3 credits in Writing/Composition and 3 credits in Literature; and
2. 9 credits in Science which shall include at least:
1. 3 credits in Mathematics or Computer Science or Statistics. (Statistics courses taught in subject areas such as Business, Commerce, Economics, and Psychology may be used to meet this requirement.)
2. 3 credits in a laboratory science; and
3. 36 credits in Arts which shall include:
1. 6 credits in the Social Sciences;
2. 6 credits in Humanities (including the Creative and Performing Arts) other than English;
3. 24 additional credits in Arts; and
4. 9 credits in Arts, Science, or other areas.