MSc Strategic Business Management
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Business
Course Category: MSc
Awarding body / Certified by: The University of Law
The MSc Strategic Business Management programme covers fundamental concepts in business strategy and performance management. This programme provides graduates with the skills to develop and understand how to manage national and international organisations. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
This programme is ideal for individuals interested in becoming successful managers, consultants, analysts, or entrepreneurs.
Flexible payment plans available! GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments. A deposit of 2,000 euros is required to start.
The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors.
In 2017, The University of Law was awarded a Gold ranking in the UK government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for delivering consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for undergraduate students – TEF is a UK-wide recognised standard of teaching quality which underpins everything The University of Law represents.
The course will cover the following modules:
- Global Business Strategy and Leadership
- Management of Business Operations
- Performance Management and Reward
- International Marketing Leadership
- Financial Information for Business Decisions
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
Your place of study
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
With the MSc Strategic Business Management, graduates can secure roles such as operational manager, entrepreneur, consultant, or analyst. A postgraduate degree in this subject will prepare graduates for a more senior and global career. Along with this, the Dedicated Careers Centre will prepare students for post-studies with exposure to company visits, CV and application preparation, along with helping them to discover which industry they'd like to work in.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker /
- degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum
- in each component / Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Course Duration. One academic year (full-time)
Campus Based: Yes
The Careers Centre does the following:
- Assists students in making connections between their academic experience and chosen career path;
- Offers career related educational opportunities which help students establish career plans and increase their professional and personal development;
- Works with alumni to enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration;
- Strengthens and expands relationships with employers;
- Builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events for companies and students at GISMA.