MSc Data Analytics and Marketing.
Awarding body / Certified by
: Arden University
Learn a range of essential marketing skills, including analysing statistics and interpreting large sets of data, with this programme delivered and awarded by Arden University.
All of the content is approved by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which means you’ll be studying the most relevant topics – and you can add even more value to your degree by submitting your assessments to the CIM.
Arden is a specialist distance learning university that has helped 50,000 students around the world succeed over the last 26 years. In 2015, 79% of Arden students said that their studies contributed to improving their career.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available.
Who should take this course?.
This course is relevant for those wanting to strive in today’s data-driven marketing landscape by turning analysis into useful insights and strategic business plans. This course is also appropriate to those wanting to gain an advanced understanding of marketing management and build a successful career in this sector.
You will study a diverse selection of specialist topics, as well as learning how to extract relevant information from large databases and use it to inform important business decisions. You will also gain the skills to devise and manage strategic marketing plans.
Your place of study
- Strategic Marketing
- International Marketing
- Mastering Metrics
- Digital Strategy
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- Research Project
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- A minimum 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English
If you don't meet our academic requirements but you have five or more years of experience in management, you are still encouraged to apply for this programme.
To do this, you will need to show:
- that you have the motivation to study
- a personal statement proving that you can take the programme
- demonstrable relevant experience
- professional references
If you have already gained a qualification from CIM or other professional bodies, you may be entitled to an exemption.
Course Duration. 1 to 2 years
Campus Based. Yes
The Careers Centre at GISMA helps students and alumni fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
The Careers Centre does the following:
- Assists students in making connections between their academic experience and chosen career path;
- Offers career related educational opportunities which help students establish career plans and increase their professional and personal development;
- Works with alumni to enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration;
- Strengthens and expands relationships with employers;
- Builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events for companies and students at GISMA.