MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Marketing / IT
Course Category: MSc
Big Data is going to be worth $102bn by 2019 according to IDC research which means organisations will need skilled analysts to maximise the opportunities it has to offer. This course will give you the skills you need to benefit from the opportunities big data offers. Gaining this essential knowledge will allow you to apply data handling methods to inform your business decisions and ensure your firm’s information systems are aligned with business goals and strategies. You’ll study in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education^ (^According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor).
You will gain a deeper understanding of the way data can be manipulated to result in strategy-driven business decisions. You acquire the knowledge and skills needed to add data-driven insights and bring a new perspective to the role.
This programme is ideal for aspiring IT managers who want to launch a career in the industry and confidently utilise opportunities that big data offers for business success. The course is also suitable for people already in the computing management environment. Our MSc will make you stand out from the crowd and you will be a step ahead of other IT leaders with the data analytics knowledge this course will give you.
Your place of study.
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
You must also show the following:
- sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- professional references
- demonstrable work experience
You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years.
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: Feb 19 & Apr 19
Certified by: Arden University.
The Careers Centre at GISMA helps students and alumni fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
The Careers Centre does the following:
- Assists students in making connections between their academic experience and chosen career path;
- Offers career related educational opportunities which help students establish career plans and increase their professional and personal development;
- Works with alumni to enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration;
- Strengthens and expands relationships with employers;
- Builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events for companies and students at GISMA.