Comments about Master of Science in Kinesiology - At the institution - Halifax - Nova Scotia
• Two of:
• KINE 5501.03 (or equivalent): Advanced Research Methods in Social or Natural Sciences
• KINE 5503.03 (or equivalent): Intermediate Statistics for Health Sciences
• KINE 5590.03 (or equivalent): Measurement and Instrumentation
• KINE 6000.03: Graduate Seminar in Kinesiology (3 credit hours)
• KINE 9000.00: Thesis (12 credit hours)
• One, three credit-hour graduate course must be selected from the Kinesiology offerings.
• The remaining elective course or courses can be chosen from the graduate offerings within or outside of the School of Health and Human Performance. Elective courses must be relevant to the student's degree program and are to be determined in consultation with the Supervisor.
Other programs related to Kinesiology