The Magellan MBA
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: Management
Course Category: MBA
The Magellan MBA will transform you into an effective and inspiring leader, no matter the industry you wish to work in. Participants study an integrated curriculum, covering a full range of functional business areas, including strategy, finance, and marketing. This programme is studied over 14 months, you will spend the first 10 months studying a wide range of marketing topics, including content marketing, digital analytics, and brand management, while the last 4 months are devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. 10% early bird discount available!
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university
- At least 3 years of releavant working experience
- Certificate of English Proficiency: GMAT or GRE score
- Successful application interview
- 3 essays focusing on your academic and professional experience
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two professional or academic references
- Show evidence of financial sustainability during the full length of the MBA programme
14 months full-time - (10 months in class + 4 months project)
Campus Based: Yes
The Careers Centre at GISMA helps students and alumni fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
The Careers Centre does the following:
- Assists students in making connections between their academic experience and chosen career path;
- Offers career related educational opportunities which help students establish career plans and increase their professional and personal development;
- Works with alumni to enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration;
- Strengthens and expands relationships with employers;
- Builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events for companies and students at GISMA.