Comments about Cantonese Beginner I Course - At the institution - Montreal - Québec
- learn sounds and tones
- greet someone
- learn vocabulary for family, count number of people
- do shopping using different counter words
- give personal information
- take transportation and give directions
- have telephone conversations
- tell the time
- tell date/day
- do calculations
- use basic expression when they have difficulty in communication
Main Grammar Areas:
- question endings, possessive adjectives "go" positioning of titles
- final particle to form question "ne"
- conjunction 'and' in Cantonese.
- using time words in various tenses
- various conjunctions, verbs and adverbs
- classifier words 'a pair', 'a bottle'
- comparisons 'di' 'jui'
Other programs related to Chinese