* minimum of 120 university transfer credits (with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0)
* 45 credits must be in the upper division (i.e., equivalent to 3rd and 4th year UCFV courses).
* At least 30 upper division credits must be in Psychology
* At least 30 credits must be in UCFV upper division courses to fulfill UCFV residency requirements. Enrolment in UCFV courses will be restricted to BA program students.
* UCFV degree requirements for breadth, writing, reasoning, lab science, humanities, and social science will normally be met through the completion of an Associate degree.
Year 1 and 2
Completion of Associate Arts Degree at Douglas College, including the following recommended courses: Engl 1130, Phil 1101, Psyc 1100, 1200, 2300, 2301, 2308, and at least two of 2315, 2320, 2341 or 2360.
15 credits of Douglas College Psychology courses that transfer as upper division courses at UCFV, including PSYC 2308, if not yet completed.
15 credits of Douglas College Arts courses that transfer as lower or upper division courses at UCFV (note these could include any lower level Psychology pre-requisites or other BA degree requirements not yet completed).
15 credits of upper division UCFV Psychology courses taught by Douglas College Faculty (UCFV course outlines and pre-requisites).
15 credits of upper division UCFV Arts electives (including Psychology).
Douglas College Courses that Qualify as Upper Division Courses at UCFV
- Psyc 3304 Health Psychology
- Psyc 2308 History of Psychology
- Psyc 2320 Child Development
- Psyc 3321 Adolescent Psychology
- Psyc 3322 Adult Development
- Psyc 2330 Social Psychology
- Psyc 2331 Personality
- Psyc 2342 Child Psychopathology
- Psyc 3370 Memory
- Psyc 3365 Learning