• CMM 125 College Communications I
• OAD 100 Social Issues
• OAD 116 Computerized Document Production I
• OAD 123 Office Procedures and Administration I
• OAD 194 Business Mathematics
• CMM 180 Business Writing
• OAD 117 Computerized Document Production II
• OAD 118 Spreadsheet Application
• OAD 124 Office Procedures and Administration II
• OAD 199 Basic Bookkeeping
Note: Up to five years after graduation from the Office Administration-General (certificate) program, all credits obtained can be used towards direct entry into the second year of the Office Administration Diploma program. However, if major curriculum changes occur within the five years in question, acceptance of credits will be assessed on a course by course basis.
The Office Administration-General program is delivered in an accelerated format (35 hours per week). This format allows you to complete the program in only four months and graduate with a one-year certificate. Specialized training covers communications, office procedures and administration, social issues, business mathematics, bookkeeping, and microcomputer applications.
Upon completion of Office Administration-General, you can choose to proceed into the second year of the Office Administration program where you will receive specialized training in the areas of business, legal, or medical administration.