Comments about Master of Arts in Health Promotion - At the institution - Halifax - Nova Scotia
• HPRO 5503.03: Intermediate Statistics for Health Sciences Prerequisite: Before entering HPRO 5503.03, students must have completed an introductory class in statistics with at least a "B" grade.
• HPRO 5514.03: Trends in Health Education OR HPRO 5516.03: Theoretical & Scientific Bases of Health Education.
• HPRO 5595.03: Measurement & Evaluation in Health Education and Health Promotion.
• LEIS 5501.03: Advanced Research Methods in the Social and Natural Sciences OR comparable class approved by the thesis advisor
• HPRO 9000.00: Thesis. 12 credit hours
• HPRO 5514.03 and HPRO 5516.03 as listed above.
• HPRO 5518: Women's Health and the Environment
• HPRO 5600.06/5601.03/5602.03: Independent Studies. Open to independent completion of study. Interested students should consult the Associate Director (Graduate) prior to registering in the course.
• HPRO 5620.03: Topics in Health Psychology. Cross-listed with PSYO 6809.03.
Other programs related to Health Education