Would you like to receive information about these related courses?
Just one more thing ...
Some institutions ask us for this data. Please, fill them in
Comments about Energy Audit Techniques Certificate - At the institution - Whitby - Ontario
Graduates of this program will perform accurate energy audits on new and existing homes to assess their energy performance. They will recommend realistic energy conservation strategies and efficiency modifications to: improve the effectiveness of systems related to energy use; improve cost factors; and reduce the production of greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to climate change and harm the environment. An energy audit evaluates insulation levels, combustion appliances, window efficiency, hot water pipes, the furnace, air conditioning, electrical motors and other items. A final semester project will include start to finish energy audits in the local community together with completion of audit reports and presentations.
Energy Audit Techniques Certificate
1. COMMUNICATIONS FOR SUCCESS
2. MATHEMATICS FOR TECHNOLOGY I
3. MATHEMATICS FOR TECHNOLOGY I LAB
4. ELECTRICITY I
5. ENERGY REGULATIONS AND GOVERNMENT POLICY
6. INTRODUCTION TO ENERGY AUDITING
7. THE BUILDING AS A SYSTEM & ENERGY CONSERVATION OPTIONS
1. LAW & ETHICS
2. COMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN ENERGY AUDITS
3. ELECTRICITY AND SYSTEMS MONITORING
4. INTRODUCTION TO HVAC SYSTEMS
5. ENERGY AUDIT PROJECTS
6. ENERGY MATHEMATICS & THERMODYNAMICS