Accelerating Women's Careers.
Course Type: Executive Education
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive Education
This intensive short-course has been introduced to meet the needs of the 21st century workforce and is aimed at educating male and female executives to become extraordinary leaders.
This programme aims to enhance skills needed to transform your career path. Develop awareness of ways to better support gender balance in the workplace and build skills to achieve leadership presence. Learn how to create your own corporate visibility, including a network of mentors.
Why choose this programme?.
- Gain clarity on your leadership brand
- Develop strategies to build your corporate visibility and find a network of mentors
- Gain insights to lead self and others through a leadership style assessment
- Assess your strengths and set development goals aligned with the Career Accelerator Model TM
- Build skills to gain leadership presence
- Competitive environment to learn from peers
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- GISMA Business School London is BAC accredited
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related.
- Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 2 days.
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: GISMA Business School London.
At Arden University, we make it our business to help you achieve your potential.
We believe that everyone, everywhere has a right to higher education. It’s a path that leads to both personal progress and enrichment.
For some though, there are hurdles along the way – whether its geographical constraints, financial concerns, family commitments or just not quite believing you can do it.
Our ambition is to make higher education more accessible, engaging and beneficial to people everywhere and our unique, flexible online and full time study programmes and supportive learning experience make us a pioneer in Higher Education.