This program is open to Canadian citizens.The ideal candidate :
* has completed secondary studies
* possesses both talent and potential, and is ready to pursue higher education and complete it within a 3-Year period
* has developed a high level of physical and psychomotor skills such as coordination, spatial orientation, flexibility and body awareness, and has demonstrated a degree of musicality
* has undertaken preparatory training in the circus arts or dance, or has practiced an advanced level of martial art or sport discipline such as artistic or rhythmic gymnastics, trampoline, diving, or figure skating
* shows obvious artistic inclination and great creativity, has determination and discipline, and seeks fresh challenges
* is curious and autonomous, open to the world and to other artistic forms.
Intended for Canadian and French students who have completed their high school studies, this program combines specialized training in circus arts with general college-level education. This three-year program leads to a college diploma issued by the ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport du Québec.
This higher education program aims to produce professional circus artists, creators and performers. Upon completion, graduates are capable of creating and interpreting short circus works or numbers at a professional level. Graduates are able to dance, act and sing, actively participate in every step of a single or collective work, as well as interpret existing works. Graduates will have learned how to maintain good health as well as manage both creative projects and their careers.
Educational and artistic approches
This program emphasizes students' overall development. It comprises general education along with subjects specific to the circus arts and practical training in performing arts and the 5 major disciplines of the circus arts: aerials, balancing, acrobatics, juggling and clowning arts.
In the early stages of specialized training, basic skills are mastered and versatility is developed. Then, depending upon personal interest, and physical and artistic ability, students may choose to generalize, mastering more than one circus discipline from among the various discipline groups. Or, they can opt to specialize in a single discipline.
In the final stage, students concentrate on developing and performing a personal creative project that applies their training to their own artistic vision. The end result is presented before an audience and constitutes the concrete demonstration and synthesis of all that was achieved during the program.
The program encompasses numerous opportunities for students to perform in front of peers and an audience, in particular the Annual Show.
Acrobatics Hand to hand (dynamic)
Balance Hand to hand (static)
Aerial Cradle :
Spanish Web :
- Cloud Swing